Electric fuel pump

We are specialized in producing electron fuel pumps, the module assemblies and the strainers in China. It was certified against ISO9001:2000 international quality system. We are passing CE declaration on the way. The products are asked for international marketing USA,Australia, Europe, Southeast Asia, Middle East and so on places. With "JINBEN" and "NOV" brand which are widely adopted in mini automobile,Pickup,passenger car,all kinds of internal cars,Amercia,Europe,Japan,Korea and so on international series cars, such as GM,BMW,PEUGEOT,TOYOTA,SUZUKI,NISSAN,FORD,HYUNDAI and so on . At the meantime, we also produce electron ignitions,carburetor repair packages and synchronizer ring.We offer ODM as well as OEM. Our production scale has been up to 300 000 pieces pumps per year. With the whole staffes and technicians' effort, we have successfully developed more 200 kinds of electrical fuel pumps. Through retail in the lab and practice,its performance and quality can be up to the international standard. In these years producing,we esbalished excellent reputation for its sound quality in both oe and aftermarkets, attractive price and perfect service. If you are interested in any of our product lines, or have any of your own samples or designs to develop, please contact us. We assure you that our professionalism, high quality and service will satisfy your requirements. Hope to establish the business relationship with you in the future. Zhejiang Ruian Jintian Automotor Fitting Co.,ltd Address:Shangjin Industry Area of Tangxia Town, Ruian City. Zhejiang Province,China Tel:0086-577- 65354011 Fax:0086-577-65350518 Sales: Jeany Cen Manager: Xianhua Feng Website:

E-mail: snipped-for-privacy@jtqp.com snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com

Reply to
bbs

WOW, what will they come up with next? Imagine, fuel pumps from China. We really want to go through all that labor to pull the tank and put in a cheapo pump unit. It never inspires confidence when the person posts in broken English. Why don't they hire an American or even Chinese person schooled in the language of their target audience? Instead, they place these lame posts in the auto groups thinking that manufacturers are looking here for offshore sources of cheap parts. If they do not understand these simple points, why would anyone suspect that their products would be reliable?

Reply to
Al Bundy

Jeany, it is fascinating to see how far you people have refined, miniaturized and diversified Chairman Mao's original 1958 breakthrough design piggery sullage pump.

Gotta hand it to your marketing people too. JINBEM and NOV are ultra cool product names.

Reply to
ShazWozza

A name is just a name. What caught my attention is the truck jacks with the painted over cracked welds, the brake rotors where the centers broke out, and the lead in the mini blinds. Some importers do not have our health and safety in mind. I know nothing about this flyspeck company. Perhaps their 10-year-olds are well trained and quality conscious.

Reply to
Al Bundy

And the Web site is in Chinese. Very impressive indeed.

Reply to
Al Bundy

Thank you very much of your replying. One thing is that there is English language in our website.We have two languages in our webpage,chinese and English. At first,I'm a chinese.I think you may have some mistake with Chinese.It changes a great since these years develop.More and more company go out to establish businese with foreigners. If you have any problems you can contract.I will be very happy to reply if I know. My MSN: snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

Reply to
bbs

Now that the Chinese are getting better quality metals (buying our scrap, likely with the profit extracted from the billions they have been loaning the USA to pay the daily interest on our national debt..) they have begun to flood the market with a variety of "Honda clone" industrial gas engines that are indistinguishable from the real Honda ones, except they are a different color. The industry standard Honda horizontal 5-6 hp engine new costs well over 300$, whereas the Chinese counterpart is usually priced less than the cheapest Briggs or Tecumseh (less than 200$ usually). It has the same warranty as the Honda, I have heard that the parts will even interchange. They are also importing replacement engine/Trans/carb/cable units for use in Honda motorbikes in the 50-110cc range. A 110cc complete unit with carb, and control cables included is just over 200$ new on ebay.

Ever hear of "That Cheap Tinny Japanese made stuff." from the post Korean war era? China is is just beginning to exit it's version of "Cheap Junk" manufacturing evolution, IMHO.

Reply to
Joe Brophy