Urgent

Hi, Do you have any problems when you are buying products from your China suppliers? Do you have any problems when you are doing business or marketing in China? Do you want to protect your business and property in China?

This is Wincom Company, which is focusing on China legal consultation service to protect International companies from Business fraud, cheating, or other traps when they are doing business with China suppliers or partners. Also if you have any problems in China, we can be your representative to help you solve the problems. Not only we help you handle the problems after something happened but also we will give you advice to protect yourself before you are doing something with your partners in China.

At the same time, Wincom company also provides business consultation service for your business in China such as setting up an office in China; searching qualified employees; sourcing in China; buying from China; investigating China supplier; marketing in China; searching China distributors or agents etc. So if you need any kind of help in China, we are really ready to offer such service to you.

So far we have received many service requests from international customers in all over the world. Our customers are from over 37 countries in the world such as customers from US, England, South America, Africa, and so on. For example: We already helped INNOVATORE GROUP (Address : Houston, Texas 77024 USA ) to get their money back from its supplier in Jiangsu province, China. This US company's China supplier did not send products to US company after it got payments from US company.

Our website:

We have several special functions in our website which will show you who is good China partners or bad partners. Furthermore we have a new case study area that will let you know some potential problems which happened to other international companies already. This area will also let you know some good or bad China partners. Please go to our website to review: China business dispute case study; success story; and China honest partner areas. You will learn more about our company.

Thanks and looking forward to hearing from you soon! Sincerely, Paul Zhang President of Marketing Wincom Company Email: snipped-for-privacy@aol.com Tel: 86-10-62168575-0 Fax: 86-10-62198324

carol