Failed emissions test - how to pass?

My 1995 Dodge Caravan failed the emissions test. Everything passed except the Hydrocarbons - 800 reading. Pass is 200. Could it be due to the van not being warmed up? We went to a garage 2 minutes away after being parked all night in the driveway. How do I get a pass? Thanks in advance for any tips.

Reply to
Kelsey Jones

You should never have it tested without it being run at least 10 miles.

Reply to
Woody