FI cleaner every 3k miles?

I just bought some gumout high mileage FI cleaner yesterday, and noticed it said I should use it about every 3k miles. Should I actaully use it this often or are they just trying to get me to buy their product more often?

Aaron

Reply to
Aaron Walker

ronm

I'd say if you need FI cleaner that often, you must be using some really crappy gas (probably would have to not meet the legal minimum levels of detergent additives..)

Reply to
Robert Hancock