Fire at plugs has "miss" with engine hot... why?

I have a 91 Toyota Camry that seem to have a steady miss from the plugs when the engine has been running for a half hour or more. I found the miss by putting my inductive timing light on the plug wires after returning from driving. I noticed a steady miss in all of the plug wires. I found that when the engine is driven a short distance, however, there is not miss. What would cause this? BTW, my car has

180k miles on it and runs well despite the miles.

Al Kondo

Reply to
Al Kondo

Ignition coils/modules can sometimes start to act up only when they heat up..

Reply to
Robert Hancock