FORD HELP

I have a 97 Ford expedition with 256,000 miles, ran excellent untill two days ago. i was driving and had an hesitation occured, then it wouldn"t take the gas.turned it off then back on, then it eventually took it. i parked in the garage and came back later that night and it would not start. Anybody with any solutions please hit me. ITS MY WORK TRUCK

Reply to
foedoelomanagement

Changed the fuel filter lately? Fuel pump could be another issue, also..

Reply to
corning_d3