94 New Yorker

Hello....thought I'd get some feedback here before I take my car to the station.

Two/three weeks ago I noticed a roughness or hesitation while driving. It usually appears when taking my foot off the gas or while driving at slower speeds, say 30-45 mph. Then a few days ago my check engine light came on once and stayed lit til I parked. The check engine light didn't come on again til last night driving home.

Can anyone steer me in the right direction as to what I should look at?

It would be much appreciated.

Thanks Jeannie

Reply to
Jennifer Juniper