Ford reports 13% rise in profit in 2nd quarter

Yayyyyyy Ford, Best vehicles in the World.I own one, it is nienty six years old.It will outlive me. cuhulin

Reply to
cuhulin

I won't own one... I work in auto parts and see what Ford does. They'll take parts from a prior year and put them on the new vehicles. Then when the customer comes in for that particular part, they part is often wrong because they've slapped something on from the previous year.. I've seen this many many times especially the truck line..

Reply to
m6onz5a

I won't own one... I work in auto parts and see what Ford does. They'll take parts from a prior year and put them on the new vehicles. Then when the customer comes in for that particular part, they part is often wrong because they've slapped something on from the previous year.. I've seen this many many times especially the truck line..

******* That could be an advantage. Ford has long had parts that were interchangeable for several years and several different vehicles. Maybe you remember when you could damn near fix anything on a Ford with a half inch and a nine sixteenths box/open wrench.

I never wanted a Ford, but had several anyway. They were okay.

Reply to
hls