Mr.Swift's Gift Goes To Springfield (How Long Have You Owned One Car?)

That Rolls Royce was made in America.That is why it still runs so Good.My opinion. cuhulin

Reply to
cuhulin

170,000 miles WOW.
Reply to
Bret

Some of, or most of those American built Rolls Royce cars had some parts which were manufactured in America.One of my auto books I have here has an article about that.They were better and more reliable than the British built Rolls Royce cars.

A married Irish lady friend of mine, she lives not far from the Rolls Royce factory in Goodwood.One time I asked her if she has ever been to that factory.She said she doesn't care anything about that factory.

cuhulin

Reply to
cuhulin

The Rolls Royce building is now an apartment building. The Indian Motorcycle plant was, but is now an Indian museum. The Dureya brother's garage is lost...

There is a guy in Indian Orchard who is the premiere R-R grille maker in the US. The grille LOOKS flat and square, but it's NOT. This guy's father was the one who made the grilles in the 20's and he taught his son, and now when old R-Rs need a grille, he's the Go To Guy.

BTW, I saw a Springfield Roller in Hadly Mass just a couple months ago. Driving down the road.

Reply to
Hachiroku $B%O%A%m%/(B