Ford to fix brake problem on Hybrids

http://www.drive.com.au/Editorial/ArticleDetail.aspx?ArticleIDh733&vf "
Ford isn't ignoring any brake problems. cuhulin

snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net wrote in

Sooner then. Bound to happen. Now the flood gates open and the competition for the *real* worst car manufacturer start.
I like Fords and Dodges the bestest.
Cornnnnn Dodger? ~ John Wayne -- True Grit. cuhulin
On Sun, 07 Feb 2010 06:02:18 +0000, fred wrote:

We'll see how Ford fares. I think it's safe to say I'm a Toyota fan, but Ford actually makes some good cars, too. Well, except the 1st Gen Focus. Nice car, horribly made...
If I couldn't get a Toyota, Ford would be next.
GM.....YUCK!