Google building flying cars?

You could post a more useful link, like this one:

And - note this:

=========== Thanks for your interest and note this morning. As you gathered, I am working on some interesting transportation ideas at an early stage start-up company in Mt. View (near Google and other tech companies, but not affiliated with them). The company is in its early stages ? still in stealth mode ? and we have not been talking to people about our plans quite yet. I'll look forward to talking with you when things are a bit further along.] ============

MoPar Man