Govt Motors cars already falling apart, Chevy Cruze loses its steering

wheel.

When Worser Cars are built, Government Motors will build them.

Unrelated to that, yesterday I read somewhere (I don't remember where) there is a restart problem with some Toyota Leaf cars. cuhulin

Reply to
cuhulin

It is the NISSAN Leaf that has the restart problems. Seems weird that a total electric car would have starting problems (unless the battery is dead). The article I saw suggested it had something to do with the AC system....which seems even more confusing. I wonder if they got the operating system from Microsoft?

Ed

Reply to
C. E. White

You are right C.E. It is the Nissan Leaf. cuhulin

Reply to
cuhulin

In China? Heard yesterday that there will shortly be an announcement that China has bought controlling interest in GM.. We'll see.

Reply to
hls

Nissan, Toyota, whatever, it's all Jap crap.

Reply to
Roger Blake