American car will have 1,150 horsepower

...Aria car. Faster Horses, Faster Women....

Reply to
allisellis851

Drudge story goes to a dead link at USA Today. Try this:

may or may not be built. meh.

For 'just dreaming' try this:

You can't title one in USA and the closest dealer is in Rio but it doesn't cost to look.

Reply to
AMuzi

Too much money for the amount of bread.

Reply to
allisellis851

Pagani link didn't work for me, (blame it on Chrome OS, my Samsung Chromebook/laptop) so I typed Pagani cars. I used to like to watch the old Top Gear TV shows when they tested cars.

Reply to
allisellis851

There is a car club in Pittsburgh I was tempted to join, but the pal with the rare special car just sold it, after me offering to help put it back on the road. I did attend some shows.

I think we have a MacLaren P1 in town, I've seen it at local car shows. If you don't mind hybrids, it goes way over in HP rating.

Nils K. Hammer

Reply to
synthius2002