Great experience with Redline synthetic oil.

I feel obligated to post about my good experiences with Redline Oil.

I've used their oils, gear lubes, and injector cleaners in lots of family vehicles for many years.

Their products have consistently been the best I've tried. Cars have run smoother, used less oil, and shifted better when I use their products.

But what really impressed me, and compelled me to post, is the commitment to the customer that Redline has demonstrated.

When I had some special use questions and asked for extraordinary customer service.... the owner of the company provided personal service and answered my questions

Great customer service is when the company dazzles you!

And Redline came through!

This is the best sort of combination of great products and genuine commitment to the customer.

Reply to
vailchalet2