Help me identify this carburettor

Hi all,

I have a 2 barrel "Motorcraft" carby with the following markings: Barrel side has... "67" stamped under the air-cleaner plate "26" stamped in a circle on the left barrel "27" stamped in a circle on the right barrel "33" stamped on the base plate between barrels "77" stamped on the base plate to right of right barrel "34R 6583 B 0 2" embossed on a vacuum(?) unit at the rear of the carby Float side has... "12R 5225 B" on float body Front (float to right) has... "R 6310-3" stamped on the base plate "4538" printed print on the front of the float Rear has... "688-1A

44-2H 6C3A" printed on a tag thingy attached to what looks like an electronic choke unit.

I can send photos to help you out if you need them.

Thanks in advance for any help!

Reply to
Sean

please send photos to snipped-for-privacy@chipanddebby.com