hitch ball options?

Close. There's at least 6. And different shank diameters and...

Why am I telling you this? You're the trailer towing expert.

Straw man.

Balls?mid=424

Straw man. Reductio ad ridiculum.

Perhaps, if you're stupid enough to extrapolate from superfluous hitch balls to the basic necessities for life.

Of course I haven't. All I've achieved is due to dumb luck.

Straw man. I can choose and install a trailer ball.

Straw man. A hitch ball is of singular usefulness.

Some people put thought and effort into responding to Usenet queries. Stop wasting their time with your imaginary needs. -----

- gpsman

Reply to
gpsman

As readers in other groups (including you :-) ) might know, I care about every percentage too, and I try to plan ahead also, but otoh buying more than one needs will quickly eat up the 25% one saves by buying where it's cheap.

But what I meant to post aobut is to not carry all this stuff with you all the time. It weighs a lot, and the cost of gas in a few years may equial the cost of the drrawbars, etc.

Reply to
micky

Nate, I was in Walmart yesterday, and saw a hitch that can carry two balls of your choice. This is a receiver type hitch so that the bar can be removed if desired.

The level of the ball can be adjusted widely. Didnt check the price, but I might consider it if I were looking for a lot of adaptability.

Reply to
hls

That hitch, by the way, is rated 13,000 pounds, costs US$250

Reply to
hls