home body work, studded tires

When I have rusted holes, I use roofing felt to make a pattern, transfer it to sheet metal, cut it out and pop rivet it on.

I live on the border of a state that bans studded snow tires, but in my state they are legal. Is it illegal for me to cross the border and drive in the state that bans them?

Reply to
Jon G.

Probably. Make one phone call to the dmv and you would know.

Reply to
Paul

Probably is illegal. You are under the jurisdiction of the state in which you are driving.

Reply to
HLS