Homemade Preoiler

I can't quite justify sinking the $400+ into the preoiler kits. After doing some surfing, this appears to be a suitable pump for building my own. What do y'all think?

I'd have to add a timed relay and some semi-custom hoses, but that shouldn't cost more than $50 or so.

-Jeff Deeney-

Reply to
Jeff Deeney

Hmmmm, I just discovered a more cost effective solution:

Fairly simple hydraulic accumulator. $180. I like the idea of no pump, complicated relay timers, and the fact that I don't have to plumb into my drain plug. I would also add a couple quarts oil volume, perhaps increasing the oil change interval.

-Jeff Deeney-

Reply to
Jeff Deeney

"Jeff Deeney" wrote

And of course, don't forget...

MasterBlaster

On Sat, 17 Jan 2004 13:57:17 GMT, "MasterBlaster"

Reply to
Rex B