Honda help needed - Integra with a B18 trans mount

Hi all,

got a friend with a 98? I think? Integra. Two of the holes in the top of the transmission where the mount bolts on are stripped out. I'm going to need to get a Helicoil kit for this and some bolts as two of the three are completely missing.

Can someone please tell me the thread and length of the bolts so I can fix this right? I'm pretty much a straight up Kraut burner guy so I haven't a clue. Fortunately it looks like I can get a straight shot on the holes...

thanks!

nate

Reply to
N8N