How do I remove power window motor {pass side} on 91 Cherokee ?

I have had elect. problems with this vehicle, replaced window switch on pass side and have determined the motor is bad. I disconnected wire/plug,drilled out three rivets,got motor loose, but still connected to a metal tube. How do I remove motor from this point?

Reply to
tonyf364