Info on Autolite brand Split-fire spark plugs

I've had these things for 10-15 years. I don't remember where I got them, but they have the Autolite label part #23.

I can't find any information on them. Are these knockoffs? or did Autolite actually make these?

Reply to
m6onz5a

autolite #23 are just regular spark plugs. They are the same heatrange etc except for the electrode. I work at an auto parts store and ordered one in to look at it.. The autolite website doesn't say anything about split-fire plugs.

Reply to
m6onz5a