Information included on your service invoices

Been looking at changing my invoice layout. What I am wondering is what do your invoices have on them?

I currently have

Shop name Logo Invoice number address Logo NYS DMV number phone

Customer name Year Make address Model phone Vin# Plate# Mileage

Manufacturers suggested maintainance items based on mileage:

Customer complaint:

MIL status (on) (off) Code(s) found:

Repairs taken based on codes, complaint, diagnostics. Hours: Tech name:

Parts: Shop supplies:

tax total warranty info parts: warranty info labor: Invoice# Scannable bar code

So what information do you have that works for you?

Reply to
Steve W.