Jumping car incident

OK. got it. Gee I hope Mr. Chang gets a multimeter =soon=. I could send him one of mine ( yeah right ). It takes 60 seconds to check for burned fusible links...wtf is taking him so long ?

I mentioned this is going to take a week to sort out. Incredible really.

In the beginning, he said his battery was FLAT. That is why he put jumpers on it to begin with. I said charge the battery. He says what for, everything else works, just not the starter.

Comic Relief.

Lg

Reply to
Lawrence Glickman

Well, I'm sorry that I couldn't appease your curiosity on your timeline. Actually, I'm not. Getting my car checked out isn't a high on my priority list but I did get a chance to check it out today. The fusible link between the battery and the alternator is toast. I ohmed in at infinity. I didn't get a chance to get under the car and check the starter fusible links but I assume at least one is toast.

I never asked why I should charge the battery, I said charging the battery wouldn't get the starter to turn. You're putting words in my mouth hoping to hear what you want to hear to back your story up.

Since you're in the giving mood with the charger and the multimeter, maybe I'll send you some tact and some humility.. Oh right, you already had your fill of humble pie.

Reply to
Bruce Chang

good

we can hope so

my story is your story. this is about you, not me.

I don't eat that crap. humble pie is for losers.

Lg

Reply to
Lawrence Glickman

Case and point.

Reply to
Bruce Chang

F*ck you very much. You are dismissed. And remember, light on the starch.

Lg

Reply to
Lawrence Glickman

"Lawrence Glickman" wrote

You know, you're not supposed to wrap the Tefillah straps so tight they cut off the blood to your brain.

Reply to
MasterBlaster

On Mon, 19 Dec 2005 14:30:31 GMT, "MasterBlaster"

I have a friend, Haywood Jublowme, who wants your phone number. email me.

Lg

Reply to
Lawrence Glickman