just my luck - Nissan 240sx cursed

I just felt like sharing my experience - it's actually very minor but it started getting deep under my skin...

The gf's 240sx came up short on the front wiper fluid motor... No problem... off to the dealer with $30+ for the part (a simple re&re). I get the fender well off... car lifted... for some reason the folks at Nissan use a different connector for the rear and the front fluid motors (even though they have the same part number!). Anyway, I had to pull the molex connector and brushes (they're connected) from the old motor and fit it into the new one.... no problem... done and tested fine. Now.. I bring the car down only to discover that the ebrake cable has locked up on me. These things never happen in the summer... lol. No problems with this car in well over 10 years... I think it was 'saving' the best for the last.

Andrew.

Reply to
The Good Bohemian