Karma Rocks! Electric ''green'' car burns down old hippie Neil Young's

warehouse.

That is another reason I don't ever want an electric car.I just don't trust them at all.In my opinion, they are fire hazards. cuhulin

Reply to
cuhulin

Yea, so much more of a fire hazard than Ford's cruise control incendiary devices, the instant grass fire catalytic converters and DPFs, 20-40 gallons of liquid fuel, etc.

Reply to
Pete C.