Keyless Entry

I bought a used 02' Altima that had a remote starter installed by a previous owner. The starter includes a keyless entry system, but it is an aftermarket item that I only have one remote for. I bought OEM nissan key fobs for the car now, but i do not have the instructions to reprogram them to work with the vehicle. Where can i find information to reprogram the remotes? -you know i don't want to deal with the dealers... thanks guys

Reply to
NEWS

"NEWS" wrote in news:7oBCc.7494$ snipped-for-privacy@newssvr19.news.prodigy.com:

Does this help?

and follow the link (programming instructions) to the right of the remote you have.

~ tom

Reply to
Tom