meanwhile in NY

Illegal in Phoenix drank 12 beers, cocaine.

...And a 6 year old boy was thrown out of the bed of a pickup truck and died. I am scared to drive on the streets anymore.

Reply to
JR

...And a 6 year old boy was thrown out of the bed of a pickup truck and died. I am scared to drive on the streets anymore.

You're not nearly as concerned as those of us that have to share the planet with the likes of your pathetic, incompetent, racist ilk.

Reply to
.

Will there be protest marches? Bicyclist Lives Matter.

Reply to
Neill Massello

I'd certainly be scared to ride in the bed of a pickup truck on a major highway, yes.

--scott

Reply to
Scott Dorsey