Motorized wheel spinners

The next thing in pimping your ride.

But seriously: My city is using a system of automated parking enforcement wherein a vehicle equipped with cameras and some AI drives down the road, snapping photos of license plates _and _wheels_. Upon returning after the time limit expires, the system is smart enough to recall the plates and the accompanying wheel photos and compare them to the current image. If your wheel hasn't moved, you're parked overtime and get a ticket. Just like the old days with the chalk mark.

So, I figure, if I can put some little motors in some spinners and turn them really slow (so they don't appear to be moving when observed briefly). But when photos are compared, they won't match and I'm in the clear.

I figure that I can incorporate a rechargeable battery and a small generator on a pendulum to recharge when the vehicle is driven.

Reply to
Paul Hovnanian P.E.