My Ford

I want a fight!

I play Gran Turismo 4, I won the ice track, if I win the Mercedes track I get the Super License.

I bought Bentley books I was just reading them oh my, the race car nobody builds.

I like driving Yukon and Bandit type vehicles. Then there's your Coyote and so on and so forth, Bad Dogs.

I want a race!

I run 40 in 4.

I want money.

How can I send you my Gran Turismo 4 races?

I have eight Bentley books, and the Bosch Automotive Handbook.

Damn right it's power steering! All transaxle the box!

I drive Chevrolet Datsun All-Trac from Buick, Subaru.

I just poured so much coolant in my Subaru it overflowed the overflow tank.

I filled it up with gas after driving it around, the cheked oil and wiped off the motor withot touching the electrical fields, because I get a very large electrostatic shock every time I touch my car, but only when leaving my car. I touch it by the door handles.

Window frames, also, Car Wars. Spec! 100% guaranteed, world-wide model tracking!

Tires AND alignment! Custom private roadways on tracks.

You know what I made in Car Wars? The Tanks a Lot and Tanks Again ultimate, basically your Annihilator Soviet tank, with anti-air rockets. It was the largest class tank of its time, when I was 14, the aftermarket.

Also I drive Mechwarrior 3 in my head. I can program my brain to emulate. See, then somebody starts talking.

Subaru: 1995-1993. 1993.

Chip it, and rip it: 150 mph straight for a long ways!

That's how I drive any electronic car on the road!

Ross

Reply to
Ross A. Finlayson

Yes, I agree fully. This is why you can see that my clocks are fully paid up. Stir fried lawn ornament is the new rust. Can you lift the tire that fuels the window sink radios? I want to meatball my cat remake.

Reply to
phaeton

Oh! Red Meat, Red Line! Yes! Yes!

All oil vegetable semi-synthetic solar plan approved.

I think the electric motors, basically will become the flywheel motors. After all, it is kinetic energy. Kinetic motors ONLY stabilize.

I read this in the comic section too, I read a couple the other day.

Post.

Ross

Reply to
Ross A. Finlayson

It's painted black!

I edited that.

Yeah, factory. Never turned a wrench in my life.

Ross

Reply to
Ross A. Finlayson

Spatulate? Spatulate! Faker's Can!!

Varistor Munchkins have subjugated my carpetpies. My only hope is to dialup the nipple beer to the fourier go-bot. Steady as she goes now, flying over trout! Millus filler crikey guitar strings rings the most square. Sugardustbuttknuckle! Leave dog on the freely knob for a more deceptive pinstripe.

I know a room full of musical tunes, some rhyme some ching most of them are meatloaf. Watch the pail roof, and the swizzle mofo.

Reply to
phaeton

Spatulate? Spatulate! Faker's Can!!

Varistor Munchkins have subjugated my carpetpies. My only hope is to dialup the nipple beer to the fourier go-bot. Steady as she goes now, flying over trout! Millus filler crikey guitar strings rings the most square. Sugardustbuttknuckle! Leave dog on the freely knob for a more deceptive pinstripe.

I know a room full of musical tunes, some rhyme some ching most of them are meatloaf. Watch the pail roof, and the swizzle mofo.

Reply to
phaeton

"phaeton" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@b28g2000cwb.googlegroups.com:

Somebody needs to lay off the peyote...

Reply to
TeGGeR®

But smokin' and trippin' is what Tiggers do best! Fairies wear boots, man! You gotta believe me!

Reply to
phaeton

"phaeton" wrote in news:1158038353.401855.46300 @i3g2000cwc.googlegroups.com:

Fairies DO exist!!