192.5 mph

Go on Dan, you know you want to!

192.5 mph in my Ka in Gran Turismo 4. It has the full engine treatment, NOS and a few minutes setting up the gear ratios!

Only 199 bhp. What does the 206 with just 200 bhp top out at? :-)

Reply to
DervMan

Gonna watch the footers, then i'll have to de-tune my 206 from 350bhp ;) And get the LSD set up appropriately, and the gearing, and then we'll see ;)

Reply to
DanTXD

hello,

You didn't buy one thinking it would really be like that did you !

Reply to
Rob

Err, yeah, doesn't everybody?

Reply to
DervMan

With gear ratios for racing...

0 - 400 metres 15.732 seconds without NOS 15.074 with NOS 0 - 1000 metres 27.440 seconds without NOS 24.864 with NOS

Maximum speed

158.76 without NOS 182.12 with NOS, bouncing off the limiter in sixth gear.

Pushrod technology, eh? :)

Reply to
DervMan

Derv make sure you post pics of it

Could do with some more

Reply to
Ronny

I'd love to! But I don't (yet) have a memory stick...

Also, and here's what annoys me, I hate doing the licence tests and I'm crap at GT4... hence no times worthy of posting! :)

Reply to
DervMan

Done...

Reply to
DervMan

can pics of Forza go on there or is it GT4 PS2 slags only? :(

Reply to
Vamp

Do any of you guys have steering wheel controllers? I was thinking of buying one of these...

10 quid off!
Reply to
Tom Robinson

Just

Fuck

Off.

Douglas

Reply to
Douglas Payne

Lupo 1.4 (211bhp) 0 - 400 metres 14.952 seconds without NOS 14.191 with NOS (50%)

0 - 1000 metres 26.273 seconds without NOS 24.302 with NOS (50%)

Could do those faster with proper sticky rubber.

Maximum speed

156.17 without NOS 177.66 with NOS (50%) 197.58 with NOS (100%) So near to the double ton.
Reply to
Depresion

No, not yet. Having Charlie to let me set up a "gaming room," doubling up as an office / study, I think going the extra mile wouldn't work just yet.

Meanwhile, the Xbox is downstairs on the "master" TV, so when I get Forza motorsport I'll have to take over the office, err, relocate that upstairs too... :)

Reply to
DervMan

i control every room, if I want to play a game then I play the game, none of this other room nonsense, if she wants to watch some nonsense then its game over for her, besides most of the time I let her watch whatever as tv is s**te, the only thing I *must* watch is Top Gear.

Reply to
Theo

I was gonna say I couldn't imagine playing these types of games (TOCA RD2 here) without full force feedback and a pedal set, but then realised you're probably all on playstations and the 40 quid deal at PCW I saw the other month, if still on anyway, ain't relevant.

Reply to
Questions

206 RC, 214bhp.

Top speed - with NOS - 198.9mph (bouncing on the limiter) Top speed - without NOS - 158

0-400m - with NOS - 14.376 0-400m - without NOS - 14.978

0-1000m - with NOS - 23.875 @ 163mph

0-1000m - without NOS - 26.376

All done on the same gearing :)

Top speed with 340bhp, NOS and max gearing - 227.06mph - and still going :D

Reply to
DanTXD

I used 'Sports soft' - was tempted to spend £47k on the qualifying rubber ;)

Reply to
DanTXD

Goodo! What tyres are you using?

Reply to
DervMan

Sports Soft. There was a temptation to run qualifyers, but they were £47k :)

Reply to
DanTXD

The only car I have them on is my road rally R32.

Reply to
Depresion