New Tire Problem

Hi All: I recently bought 4 new Good Year Aquatred 3's for my 98 Grand MArquis. They seemd to be fine after installation a month ago. Right now, they seem top ride terrible. I broght them back to Town Fair Tire and they claim that they rechecked them, althogh the guy who drove the car out of the bay into the parking lot was clueless as to what they did to the car. I think that the tires may be out of round. Is it probable that the tire could have gone bad a month after installation?

I even went to the expense of changing shocks and it did no good. Robert

Reply to
Finite Guy

Yes, it's possible a tire can go bad, experience infant mortaility. The term "ride terrible" is not descriptive enough to say much. You seem to suggest that it's a certain tire involved. If so, move it around to see if the problem moves with it.

Reply to
Tomcat14

Have you checked the tire pressure?? The sidewall says max inflation is

44psi. I installed a set of these on a 99 Malibu and have them set at 40psi and have had no complaints and the handle great. Hows your alignment??

Reply to
MbFlash