Whine

96 chevy truck mines in the mornign when I barely tap the throttle. What could this be?
Reply to
stryped

What the hell is "mines"?

Do you mean "mimes"? Mimes what? Mimes a car? Mimes a french mime?

PROOF READ YOUR POSTS.

Reply to
mrpc9886

you need to get an idea of where its coming from. Is it from the back while moving, underside, under the hood, what? Then these guys can help you.

Could be an engine belt most likely, from either a bad belt or seized accessory, who knows. You havent given anyone enough info.

Reply to
ed

Could be anything from the transmission, power steering pump, water pump, alternator, serpentime belt - anything that is rotating.

Reply to
John S.

Probably some belt driven accessory. My '05 Impala whines too, it's definitely the A/C compressor.

nate

Reply to
N8N

Try changing out the power steering fluid with Valvoline Synthic fluid. It worked on my '93 Grand Prix and has been quiet for the last 8 years.

Reply to
Scott Buchanan

hey man take the bds blower off lol lol lol,

Reply to
tudysmuck