{OT} HEY, JR

Doggy and I are watching It Happened One Night now. cuhulin

Reply to
J R

Hope you enjoyed Claudette Colbert today!

Woo woo, woo woo woo...

(Missed most of it... :( )

Reply to
Hachiroku

LOL! She didn't want to do the leg scene, so they got a "body double" to do it, and after seeing it she said "THAT'S NOT MY LEG!!!" and did it herself.

Thank God!!! ;)

Reply to
Hachiroku

She had some fine lookin gams, that's for sure! I want TCM to hurry up and run The Egg and I movie.Claudette Colbert and Fred MacMurray movie. cuhulin

Reply to
J R

(It was said she liked girls...)

Reply to
Hachiroku

And Rock Hudson like boys. As long as they can play their roles on screen well, who cares? Not like they are getting off on the person they are playing pretend with in front of the camera anyway, in most cases- it is just a job.

Reply to
aemeijers

An old Popular Science, or Popular Mechanics, magazine article showed a photo of Rock Hudson sitting in his new Horch car.The article said, Rock is ready to roll.

What was that Military vehicle that Yul Brynner owned? I think it was made in Romania. cuhulin

Reply to
J R

Oh, I have no problem with her liking girls!

Just a damn shame is all...what a waste! ;)

Reply to
Hachiroku

AMuzi

Rock was married to a woman for a short time, much like Sir Elton John. Neither managed to make it work.

Gibraltar Insurance had a somewhat poorly informed commercial in the 70's, encouraging the public to "Get a piece of the Rock"...

Reply to
hls

I remember those Rock of Gibraltar Insurance commercials.

Speaking of that, I think I once read there is a satellite in orbit over Gibralter that receives live Irish and Scotland TV stations.I was wondering if I buy a Free To Air satellite dish with the set top box, if I could watch live Free To Air Irish and Scotland TV? I live about 180 miles North of New Orleans. cuhulin

Reply to
J R

Dont know exactly. Sky Broadcasting in Europe is a satellite servicer that had a wide footprint and could technically be picked up in mainland Europe. It was supposed to be available just the British Isles but there were some "gray" areas. The footprint is not wide enough to allow it to be used here, however.

Reply to
hls