Paging Daniel Stern - re: amber turn signals

Best would be to not have DRL's sharing a bulb with the turn signals at all, but you knew that already.

Personally I'd say use the amber bulbs just because it's been so long since white turn signals were common that people will take longer to recognize them as such.

nate

Reply to
N8N

I am well aware I replied to two different people in my previous post, however so is everyone else following this thread. Daniel's the one who deleted y_p_w's attribute, so he would definitely know this.

Ulf

Reply to
Ulf

Yup. Thanks Canada...

Yes, but when people see a flashing white light they realize it's a turn signal. One more advantage with white DRLs is that if one bulb breaks it doesn't look like you're driving around with you turn signal on 24/7.

Ulf

Reply to
Ulf

Actually - when I see a flashing white light, I usually realize it's a busted lens and a possible fixit ticket.

Reply to
y_p_w