Quirky Scion seeks a second wind

What's wrong at Scion? In a year when small cars should flourish, Toyota's small-car brand is in the tank.

Through October, Scion's U.S. sales have fallen a resounding 50.6% versus 2008 -- far more than Toyota's corporate decline of 23.2%, worse even than the Chrysler Group's 38% freefall.

Outsiders suggest the brand created to revitalize Toyota's stodgy image may have lost its way

Full article:

john

is this the start of "toaster" wars?

Reply to
ron

Maybe now that the novelty has worn off people have realized just how poorly those things rode, worse then the worst similar sized truck I've ever ridden in.

Reply to
Ashton Crusher

I like my Scion tC. The only reason I don't love it is the seats. Maybe if I replace those with Celica seats (Exact replacement...)

R&T rated it FASTER than my '88 Supra, by .1 second.

Reply to
Hachiroku $B%O%A%m%/(B