Re: 1928 Car Repair Mailer Sent On A Penny Postcard

I get snail mail Playboy and snail mail Latina magazines and I never even subscribed to either of those magazines. cuhulin

Reply to
J R

Sure, that's what you tell your wife....

--scott

Reply to
Scott Dorsey

The only snail mail magazines I subscribe to are Popular Mechanics and Popular Science and PC World and Smart Computing and Laptop Magazine. I am not married, as long as Playboy and Latina wants to send me freebie magazines its alright with me. cuhulin

Reply to
J R