Re: 94 Chevy Blazer - Missing and Hesitates on acceleration

It's possible you have a grounding coolant sensor and it's telling the computer not to give it as much gas..this happened to me. The symptoms you describe are familiar.

Reply to
FuzionMan

Have you checked fuel pressure and see if it holds after pump stops. I have had both the fuel regulator and feed lines to injector leak. Slow leak causes miss and hesitation when starting, but seems fine after running at speed for a while. Which plug was fouled? A driver side fouled plug would be from leaking feed lines. Passenger side would be regulator. Both problems in this engine.

Reply to
RAhrens

Have the same problem on my 89 jimmy, checked eveything i can think of , can't seem to find the problem.

Reply to
Wayne Bodkin