Re: defective parts and factory warranties??

Unfortunately, your warranty only covers defects for the period of the warranty. You're on your own. I think this is just another example of GM/American arrogance/ignorance. They last long enough that GM doesn't have to pay for them. GM still sells more cars in this country than any other manufacturer, so they must be doing something right. It's this attitude that is still driving people away from GM. A few years ago, Korean manufacturers had more reliability problems than the Americans. This isn't true any more. Why? Because the Koreans were trying to improve their quality, so they did. The American mentality really irks me.

Reply to
hyundaitech