Re: EEC-IV...need help with Codes...

Car: 1993 Ford Taurus 3.8L

> >I checked the EEC-IV Memory Codes because of an intermitten CHECK >ENGINE light and I got the following two codes: > >326 =3D Pressure Feedback EGR circuit voltage Low >327 =3D EGR circuit below minimum voltage > >Now, obviously there's a problem with the EGR system, but would this >more than likely point to the Valve itself, or is it most likey the >EGR Valve Position(EVP) sensor? > >Has anyone had these two codes come-up together? > >THANKS!:)

Both point to the same cause.

The EVP circuit voltage is low. Harness is shorted to ground, EVP is bad, or ECM is faulty in that order.

Reply to
saeengineer

Don't you mean the PFE Sensor? Because the EVP has it's own set of EEC-IV codes for an out-of-range voltage such as too high or too low. Other people on car repair forums said it's the PFE Sensor and has nothing to do with the EVP.

??

Reply to
OldsFan4Ever

Correct.

But the Codes are the same for both EVP/PFE circuit low

Reply to
saeengineer