Coil Over Shocks

I have been looking in my local off-road stores for a pair of coil over shocks for a custom off-road vehicle. Everybody wants to sell me something like a Fox racing shock, at about $300 each. I don't need that high of performance, and I sure don't want to pay $600 for a pair of shocks.

Who makes or sells coil over shocks for small, light vehicles that are not racer's edge stuff, and are a lot cheaper than $300 per unit?

Thanks,

Ed

Reply to
Ed Price

|I have been looking in my local off-road stores for a pair of coil over |shocks for a custom off-road vehicle. Everybody wants to sell me something |like a Fox racing shock, at about $300 each. I don't need that high of |performance, and I sure don't want to pay $600 for a pair of shocks. | |Who makes or sells coil over shocks for small, light vehicles that are not |racer's edge stuff, and are a lot cheaper than $300 per unit? | |Thanks, | |Ed |

Rex in Fort Worth

Reply to
Rex B