Re: Everyday Do It At Home Car Mechanics for Everybody !

Geez!

> > Is your blog THAT bad that you need to employ a shot of a sexy Asian chick > to sell it - like the ricer magazines?

Don't you know sexy Asian chicks are to ricers as buxom dumb blondes are to Harley riders? (See Iron Horse magazine for examples...)

But, I *LIKE* those awesome Asian chicks...but not on every single thing I look at that has to do with Japanese cars!!!

They look a lot better on my front seat! ;P

An aging Ricer...

Reply to
Hachiroku $B%O%A%m%/(B

When I was in Vietnam, I checked out some Asian Chicks. cuhulin

Reply to
cuhulin