Re: hydrogen for nothing

I once read about a guy in Colorado who built a little model ''perpetual motion'' car that runs on hydrogen in a science class.Put water in the tank and it turns into hydrogen and supposely will run forever.It is a little kit car and you can buy one at places that sell science products. cuhulin

Reply to
cuhulin

There is no problem with running a car on hydrogen. But you can never get more energy out of something than it has in it, crudely put.

Perpetual motion in this sense is impossible.

This hydrogen generator is no different.

Reply to
<HLS

Considering all of the politicians in the World,,, we would never run out of fuel. cuhulin

Reply to
cuhulin