Re: Journalist seeks drivers...

Yep just what we need another useless law...Typical idea from that area of the country...

Reply to
Steve W.

Ya ever notice how the laws are only useless when they aren't one of your own pet peeves?

If you think that kind of law is useless, what about the laws against gay marriage? I'd call those 10 times more useless. But they seem to have a lot of support. More support outside of "that area of the country" in fact.

We'll make you a deal. When you all rednecks outside of New York drop your demands for laws against abortion and laws against burning the flag, we liberals inside New York will drop our demands for laws against corporate monopolizing, and laws against outsourcing white collar jobs to Egypt.

(and note that I live on the opposite side of the country from New York)

Ted

Reply to
Ted Mittelstaedt