Re: Keeping cats out of the car.

You obviously have no qualms about causing tremendous and prolonged pain; that explains your having willingly accepted a job with Amway. Nothing explains your willingness to painfully and pointlessly poison cats, except perhaps that you are a sociopath.

-DS

Reply to
Daniel J. Stern

Dan, Dan, Dan... You've failed to grasp a critical concept: Your (or anyone's) opinion regarding my permanent solution to a problem means

*ALMOST* as much to me as does the shifting of the dunes in the sahara. Namely, nothing at all.

But do feel free to continue venting if it makes you feel better.

Reply to
Don Bruder

H'm. Must be why you cared enough to spend the time and effort typing the response quoted above, eh?

DS

Reply to
Daniel J. Stern

Time? A few seconds. Effort? Uh... If you want to call it that, sure thing. It was a major strain.

Reply to
Don Bruder