What car did I see?

The car I saw was not a Toyota Echo - though not a car fanatic, I know what both the Echo and the Toyota symbol look like. I want to say that it was a "Tuscan", but in doing a search on the net, all I come up with is a model from TVR that looks like a race car - nothing like what I saw.

Reply to
JB

Well, in what country did you see it? That might help narrow things down. If in the U.S., what part? An Indian car would be more likely to show up, say, around Washington D.C. than in Iowa, as a diplomat might have imported it for his own use.

Reply to
Stephen H. Westin

I saw this car in the parking lot of a mall in Owings Mills, Maryland

- which is not very far from Washington, D.C.

I went to the Tata motors site and I believe that their logo is the one I saw.

Thanks people for identifying this for me - I never would have found it and it was driving me (and my significant other, who said enough already) nuts.

Reply to
JB