RE; Save on Fuel/ emissions

I am looking to help all people that drive a vehical. Whether gas, or Diesel we can improve your milage by at least 3 miles per gallon, plus more. This product is cheap and well tested my all Government and state officials just take a look at this:

I have product on hand and this will improve our inviroment from cleaner emisions in the air. This is a must product that is now worldwide. Business opportunity availibale. Owner: Frank Bruder of Bruder Enterprizes/ Construction. Go to my web site and see all the proof.

frak1947

I have a product like that too! It's a box that you hide the key in so your teenager can't go driving around when you're away. And I bet mine is more effective than yours sis.

--scott

Reply to
Scott Dorsey