Re: U.S. to Probe Toyota Electronics in Sudden Acceleration

ransley wrote in news:3c4a7355-5787-4ed4-b7e8-

> snipped-for-privacy@s12g2000yqj.googlegroups.com: > >> >>> How's that hard-on coming john?  You just love negative stories about >>> Toyota.  Too bad you can't afford to purchase one.  Just FYI. >> >> Last I saw he had a new Bently. > > Actually it's B-e-n-t-l-e-y.

"Monsieur Bentley faits les camions les plus rapide du le monde" Etoile Bugatti...

Let me know if you need the translation...

Reply to
Hachiroku $B%O%A%m%/(B

Hachiroku $B%O%A%m%/(B wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@e86.GTS:

Not a chance. That language gets rammed down our throats around here.

Mister Bentley makes the fastest trucks in the world.

Reply to
fred

LOL! Give the man a cigar!

Canadian, eh?

Except I added an extra le where it wasn't needed.

Reply to
Hachiroku $B%O%A%m%/(B

Hachiroku $B%O%A%m%/(B wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@e86.GTS:

Yup. And right on the border to quebec. Have to fight the QPP everytime you drive there.

yes, it *should* have been ...les camion de plus rapide du monde.

Reply to
fred

Rolls Royce used to have an auto factory in Massatwobumps. cuhulin

Reply to
cuhulin

"danger de embrouillage"

Danger of being broiled?!??! ;)

Which border? Where they speak the Queen's English, or more of a Scottish brouge?

Reply to
Hachiroku $B%O%A%m%/(B

Hachiroku $B%O%A%m%/(B wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@e86.GTS:

Eviserated, encased in a vat of boiling oil, acid, javex aging solution. The possibilities are endless.

The one to the "fourth" country in North America - Quebec of course.

Reply to
fred