Re: Used o-scope probes & p/u s?

As far as 'overkill' for a 100Mhz probe used on a 20 Mhz scope,no.

>You would not save anything by designing a probe solely for low BW scopes. >One hint;use the shortest ground lead you can get by with.

It's possible that some HF probes might not have the C adjustment range at the high end to compensate some LF 'scopes.

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

Reply to
Spehro Pefhany

Tektronix probes will be far more costly than you want. Instead, especially since you only need 20 MHz probe capability, look at:

Odd, but their site seems to be down. I believe their line is handled by a number of electronics distributors.

Ed

Reply to
Ed Price

try