Re: Why don't they make a garden hose puncture repair kit?

Those emergency tire plug kits are for you to plug the hole yourself on the roadside, so you can then drive to a qualified auto mechanic to patch the hole from the inside. Those plugs are not meant to be a permanent fix.

My neighbourhood garage patched a nail hole in my tire last year for $25. That included demount, re-balance, and remount.

Reply to
invalid unparseable