Re: Witness: 'Shame on you, Toyota, for being so greedy'

>> Some excellent testimony videos.

> >yeah, if you like Audi 5000 replays > >rather than a parade of people whose stories strain credibility how >about a few stories from people who were able to successfully control >their cars after they began to accelerate. >them, I'd like to hear. > >(did Woz just turn off his cruise control?)

Check out the story of Kevin Haggerty. He was even able to bring it into the dealership while it was happening. He had even previously reported the same problem and the dealership couldn't find a problem.

ife/story?id=9618954 It's kinda hard to blame it on the driver when it's sitting at the dealership accelerating on it's own.

Reply to
Kevin